Alco's World

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Now it's easier to search for videos @ Google and YouTube

In a previous post I talked about my almost inexistent tv watching habits. Somethings have changed since then. First, a friend of mine upgraded her TIVO box and gave us (my and my wife) her old one.

I've always been a fan of TV on demand. I think that you should watch what you want, and not what TV producers want you to. Now with TIVO, I can specify the kind of programs I like, and when I get home (or when I have time to sit in front of the TV), I can review the recordings that were made while I was out. It's really cool.

Anyway, that's one thing that has changed. The other one, just came into effect today. You know that Google acquired Youtube a while back. Since then, there has not been much of a change. Google video and Youtube pretty much remained the same. Well, starting today, you can type your search parameters in Google Video, and you'll get results of both Google Video and YouTube. This is really useful. Imagine...I have a friend who is obsessed with watching girls fight. Now it's easier for him too!

Give it a shot!


More on this story: Google's Official Blog

-R

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home