Alco's World

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Do you like Jay Leno's Headlines segment?

If you're like me, I really enjoy the Headlines segment of the Jay Leno show. I don't usually watch much tv. I watch Charmed on TBS on mornings on TBS while I drink coffee and get ready for work. All Monday nights I watch No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain on Travel Channel. I also like Modern Marvels on History Channel and a really cool program that I sometimes catch on Spike TV with a bunch of asians doing silly stuff. But that's about it. I usually devote no more than 10 hours per week to watch TV. Oh, I do watch TV on my computer via Google Video and You Tube, but I guess that doesn't count.

Anyway's, about headlines. I found this website that has some cool ones such as:


  • Is there a ring of debris around Uranus?

  • Organ festival ends in smashing climax

  • Panda mating fails - veterinarian takes over



More here: http://funnies.paco.to/Headlines.html

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home